Thursday, April 12, 2012

Something in the air written by Asia S

Something in the air written by  Asia S


Chorus:
But there is something in the air
You ignore me it's no fair
Something but nothing, all or nothing 
Something in the air
I feel wind in my hair
Something but nothing, all or nothing.

1. Okey, you don't want to be with me
Oh why ? I don't need to tell you hi or bye
And you can always breakmy heart
But why you're so hard
Only for my part ?
I never forget this day, when you take my hand
To show me how much you love, yeaa
Your hand were damned cold
And I don't knew what I try to told
Then you slowly say
'I' will still pray, that  never ever ever forget it's my big target'
But now I think  I'm blind to you like a wind
I'm blind to you...


Chorus:
But there is something....


2.Why?  I can't smile, but I try ?
I come face to face (with you)
Your eyes are so blue, you know it's true
I feel your bad mood, here in my blood
Your black hair don't shine
Now you're not too fine
I know, know that something is wrong
You try to be strong
Please, don't make me silly, I feel it.
And yes, you say that I am only your friend
Good friend, but it's end
Love should ends
So, I'm okey, now I know what you think
Big energy in my feeling
Get away from my heart
You're such inert, for me, for me
Look, it's a hush on our way
Couse we're away yeaaa
..Get away..


_______________________________________

in the air.. yes, not too good but as I wrote yesterday - I will add here my every song ;) And you should know that my English is not perfect..  Btw, hope you like it!

check out my other songs! x

OUR DAY written by Asia S
ONE MORE written by Asia S
DONT GIVE UP written by Asia S

all rights reserved

Asia S




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment