Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ed Sheeran




Ed Sheeran (Edward Christopher "Ed" Sheeran)

I just want to write something about him because i think hes legend (and my fav songwriter:) !!

 Ed is english singer-songwriter.  He began writing songs during his time at the local Thomas Mills High School.  Sheeran began recording in 2005, and released his first EP, The Orange Room EP, that year.  After moving to London in 2008, he concentrated on performing and the following year, he played 312 gigs over a space of 12 months. In February 2010 he released his fifth EP, Loose Change, which features the original recording of this dark story of a drug addict from a homeless shelter. Sheeran signed for Atlantic Records in January 2011 and released this song as the first single from his debut album on June 12, 2011.

I heard that he has written a song for One Direction's new album.

I hope that my songs will be as good as his are!

Asia S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment