Friday, May 18, 2012

written by Asia S


1.Dont you see?
I dont wanna play this freakin' games
When you so close (too close)
I'm loosing my breath
I'm running from my mind..
You're the part of my life what I was waiting for
Never forget, never lost, When you're so close (too close)
I hope that you'll be my last kiss, and forever


~Gonna play, gonna play, WON
You wanna play but there's no games. No change


2.Your hands on my cheeks, I told you, you're my everything
I'm freaking, my hands are shaking
My legs dont know what to do
When you're so close (too close)


~Gonna play, gonna play, WON
You wanna play but there's no games. No change


I dont wanna play this freakin' games
When you so close (too close)..

________________________________________



I wrote this song few days ago. I decided that I will add it today. Today.
Only 4 days till my birthday :)



Check out my other songs CLICK
all rights reserved
Believe&Hope&Love
Asia S
xx

6 comments:

  1. This looks great! You're really talented. (:

    Giveaway @ my blog! (:

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/05/mochi-beaucoup-iphone-case-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your songs ! Love your blog !
    following you , hope you can follow us back
    xx,
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Cant wait to see u on my blog
    !(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You have quite the skill with words. Loved it!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just found your blog, want to follow each other? would love to :>

    xoxo,
    http://tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete