Friday, May 11, 2012

So Sorry written by Asia S




1. Im waiting now
Wondering whats going on
Im freak yeah I'm freaking, sorry
I fall in love with you
And every single day you make me sad
And tell me why? I feel so silly now? 
Oh, I know love is fun
Please, force me to never look into your eyes again
Yes, I realize, you're my drug, cant live without
Im so sorry, I cant
You're friend..


[chorus] Who's gonna show me way to his heart
Who gonna force me to never look into his eyes again
You're my fever, baby, fever
Warm word from your mouth saying hello


2.And im freaking sorry that I love
My heart is silly, I know
Im so cheeky, im shameless
My heart beat stronger first time
Cant believe, no way
So sorry babe
Dear heart, I beg you
You make a mistake
Im afraid, so sorry again

Who's gonna show me way... [...]

________________________________________________________________

I wrote this song in September 2011.  Is about teenage love. Sorry for loving you but I cant stop loving you. Its like to tell someone who have hiccup to stop. Impossible. 

all rights reserved
Asia S
xx

10 comments:

  1. You have such a way with words and I love that you do not write what is "typical" in a song but outside the box. Love it!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good!


    Funkyfashionmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is incredible like poetry!
    want to follow each other?C:'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful song ! Did you compose music too ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENT! IT MAKES ME SMILE!

    CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR SONGS!

    HIP&CHIPS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely :)
    Keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely, my dear.

    Thanks for leaving that sweet comment on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete