Friday, June 29, 2012

S-W-A-G by Asia S

Girls, girls on the dancefloor x2
S-W-A-G swag!

1. We're  great, everything's okey
Boy, let's try with me'h
We're rocking tonigh, girls
Our body getting insaine
Keep it doing
And eveyone's eyes looking at us
Fun, fun, we can't stop body tonigh
Body language
You know what I said, let's do it, okey?

2. I swaer, I've never feel so crazy like today
And my swagge soul, swagge dance
Swagger.. no more
I can can not stop this melody in my hear
Girls, here we go
Woah! Keep it doing
We party hard, hard bass
My body's screaming, can you hear it?
Tonight I won't be anybody else, coz we are rocking this shhh.

3. Cross your fingers, wish you luck
Look, we hit the dancefloor
Shake your head
And show, show me what you got, boyy



Wanna handhug?x

___________________________________________________________________
I wrote this song in april12'. I think that I was in party mood ;) Swaggę song. Hope you like it!



Believe&Hope&Love
Asia S
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment