Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Little come back! xoxo

Hey guys! I haven't written here for a really long while. I'm not sure if anyone noticed it buttt anyway I'm back! Maybe for a week or longer haha:)
I just got this feeling that I have to write something, anything! So here i am.
This songs are just freaking amazing and thats why I wanted to share it with you.
BIG HUGE HUGES for all of you!



Now is good -this movie is amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. And I also fell in love in soundtrack of this movie. Here's "I know you care" by Ellie Goulding


Its impossible to stop hate this song! '
This song makes me want to go out, run around, have adventures and shit.' 
Thats exactly what I feel when I listen to this song.


Here's another one. I heard that in some advertising and then accidentally find somewhere. Yup. Thats whole story. Love it.


Well, this one is I think bit different that this ones above, so be careful:) As much as I loved orginal version this acoustic is even better, almost impossible but yeah. 



Ok, thats all for now! Keep checking out my blog! And maybe I will suprise you all:)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment